One to One Sessions Dublin Ireland
- Are you unhappy with the way you think and feel and behave sometimes?
- Do you worry that you may have anxiety and/or depression?
- Or maybe you’ve already been down the road of GPs and medications and traditional therapy and it’s made little difference to you?
- Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy sessions may be the solution for you – this is CBT through discussion and homework in a lovely therapy setting – this is ‘fast intervention’ therapy as learning – this is guided self help in how to build a very real and practical skillset and toolbox so that you will be equipped to take care of your own psychological health and well being within a short number of sessions.
I turn therapy into learning – not just working with individuals, but also working with corporates and colleges and companies – click on testimonials to see client evaluations. My background as a corporate trainer gave me transferable skills that clicked perfectly with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, especially in the area of creating user friendly homework handouts and worksheets for clients. In fact my materials are used by mental health professionals all over the world (through this free online site). Engaged clients won’t have to wait months to understand, and apply, and start getting obvious results; in fact it can be immediately life-changing for many clients. CBT has outperformed medications consistently in helping people recover from anxiety and depression, and in increasing general well-being and emotional health. And it has proven to give you real skills that stick for life.
CBT is a psycho-educational model that improves knowledge and skills in self management, and that literally changes the brain’s default patterns. It is a manual for living – every bit as important as exercise and nutrition!
Low intensity CBT has proven especially effective for low to moderate anxiety and depression. The average number of sessions attended are 4 to 12 – you will decide depending on results. This is an organic process, and will depend on you and your individual needs.
Learn the science of how and why you think and feel and behave as you do, and how to manage and change it when you over react emotionally to things, and have self sabotaging behaviours.
Click HERE for testimonials.
One to one session options for private individuals in Dublin Ireland
- Book a no-strings introductory session for only €35 – see if it fits you… simply call or email to make a booking for a session in the Camden Street Dublin city centre office. (Informal discussion based, with take-away homework and access to a free self help resource blog).
- Thereafter the one hour one-to-one sessions are – €55 *
- The intensive two hour one-to-one session – €95 – includes a mini workbook
- The intensive four hour one-to-one session – €190 – includes a workbook and a recommended list title book
- * The low cost one hour session rate for the unemployed – €35
- Bespoke sessions are available tailored exactly to suit you – just email your request….
Or maybe you would like to work with me online? Using this self help blog, you can study the posts and complete the download handouts/worksheets, while discussing and exploring your experience with me through email or Skype.
Process: simply purchase an option through Paypal using the buttons below, then email me at veronica@CBTandFeelingGood.com to let me know you’ve done this and with an introduction to your particular issue, and we’ll take it from there to book a time suitable to you. (If you don’t have a Paypal account, just click on the ‘don’t have’ button once you’re on the Paypal website, and you can directly put your card details in.)
Pricing for online session purchase:
1 x email exchange (you send one, I reply) – €25
1 x 30 minute Skype or Telephone session – €35
1 x 60 minute Skype or Telephone session – €55
Click HERE to open a new window to my official website page.
CONTACT – for more information or to organise a face to face Dublin Ireland session.
Telephone: 086 8113031
Copyright © 2013 www.cbtandfeelinggood.com
Self help resource blog: iVeronicaWalsh.wordpress.com
Call for information on bespoke private sessions and workshops for companies and organisations.